Dr. Ulrich Wilke, LL.M.
is a lawyer and tax advisor. He advises in the areas of tax, corporate and inheritance law, with a particular focus on:
- family businesses, succession planning
- taxation of corporate groups and partnerships
- distressed M&A, reorganizations and restructuring, private equity
- real estate transactions and structuring of real estate investments
- structuring of cross-border transactions
- tax audits and tax litigation
Dr. Wilke studied law in Hamburg (Bucerius Law School), Bordeaux and Cambridge, UK (Hughes Hall, LL.M. 2016). He also received his doctorate from Bucerius Law School on a topic related to inheritance law and sociology of law.
He advises in all areas of corporate tax law, in particular on M&A, tax structural and restructuring issues, real estate, corporate succession as well as tax defence advice in tax audits and administrative as well as fiscal court proceedings.
Before joining WIESE LUKAS in 2020, Dr. Wilke spent five years as a lawyer and tax advisor at Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer in Hamburg.