Dr. Philipp Lukas, LL.M.
is a lawyer and tax advisor. He advises in the areas of tax and corporate law, with a particular focus on:
- family businesses, succession planning
- corporate groups and partnerships
- M&A, restructuring, joint ventures
- real estate transactions and structuring of real estate investments
- structuring of cross-border transactions
- tax audits and tax litigation
Dr. Lukas has extensive experience in advising family businesses, groups, shareholders and investors on tax and corporate law, in particular with regard to M&A transactions, group taxation, structural tax advice, succession planning and shareholder advice.
Prior to WIESE LUKAS, Dr. Lukas worked for four years as a lawyer and tax advisor at Latham & Watkins in Hamburg.
Philipp Lukas is a graduate of Bucerius Law School in Hamburg, Westfälische Wilhelms-Universität Münster (Dr. jur.) and American University in Washington, DC (LL.M.).